This is an excellent opportunity for freshers/Interns to gain real-time work experience on the job and gain knowledge on cutting-edge technologies. The trainee will have to work on the development of the company’s and client’s projects as a team.
Following are the major responsibilities to be done by the .Net Developer Intern:
- Coordinate with developers
- Create and maintain applications
- Test units
- Enthusiast to learn
Qualification and Abilities:
- Final Year Students of Postgraduate/ Bachelor / Diploma from relevant academics of IT
- Experience is not required
- Note: Fresh passed out students are also welcome. But they will be hire as Interns at initial basis.
- Dot Net basics
- Knowledge on C# or MVC, OOPs concept
- MS SQL server basics
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle using agile techniques.
- A good listener
- Being deadline aware
- Ask questions without any hesitations
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiast to learn and acquire skill
- Successful interns will be hired in permanent payroll with good salary package.
- Excellent exposure to the latest technologies and tools.
- Great opportunity to work in many projects.
- Corporate job learning with guidance.
- Collaborative work environment.
Working Hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Working Days: 5 Days in a week
Job Category: Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vadodara